ProntoNLP, Inc. (“Pronto”, “we”, “our” or “us”) provides its users (“you” or “your”) a SaaS cloud-based Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning platform and text analytics services (the “Platform”). You and Pronto are each a “Party” and together the “Parties.”
1. YOUR CONSENT
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect two types of information from our users:
a. The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-Personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which we have collected Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which is available to us while you are using the Services. Non-Personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical and behavioral information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the user on the Site, a user’s “click-stream” on the Services, etc.
b. The second type of information is information that identifies an individual or may, with reasonable efforts or together with additional information we have access to, enable the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Personal Information”). Identification of an individual also includes association of such individual with a persistent identifier such as a name, an identification number, persistent cookie identifier, etc. We collect Personal Information from you when you use or access or otherwise interact with our Services. The Personal Information that we gather consists of any personal details provided voluntarily by you or on your behalf. Personal Information may be collected from you when you register your Account or fill in contact forms and may include contact information such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, company, job title, and other information you may provide us when answering questionnaires, sending us inquires, or otherwise within the scope of your use of our Services.
Please note: Personal Information does not include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person.
3. METHODS OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
We collect information via the following methods:
a. We automatically collect information through your use of the Services. As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies (like browser cookies and flash cookies) to gather, collect and record certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our Services and information about your computer and internet connection (such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type), either independently or through the help of third-party services, as detailed below.
b. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily and with your consent. For example, we collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide when you fill out different forms or questionnaires on the Services or contact us in any other way. We store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers, as detailed below.
c. We use third party software and services to collect information. Third parties may collect and process information such as usage analytics data in order to provide and operate the Services and improve our products and services.
4. PURPOSES OF COLLECTION
2. We collect and process your information in order to (i) provide you access to the Services; (ii) to maintain and improve our Services; (iii) to develop new services and features for our users; and (iv) to personalize the Services in order to provide you a better user experience.
Non-Personal Information and Personal Information are collected in order to:
1. to provide you with and to operate the Services, including for statistical and research purposes and creation of aggregated and/or anonymized data;
2. to develop, improve and customize the Services, the experience of other users and the offering available through the Services;
3. to be able to contact you for the purpose of providing you with technical assistance, support, to handle requests and complaints and to collect feedback in connection with the performance of our Services;
4. to send you updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the Services;
5. to be able to reply to your online queries in connection with the performance of the Services;
6. to display or send to you marketing material and general and personalized content and advertisements when you are using the Services, including in accordance with the section titled “Direct Marketing” below; and
7. to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
8. to comply with any governmental agencies’ legal requests or court orders, or with any applicable law, rule, or regulation; and
9. to perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
5. WHERE DO WE STORE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information regarding the users of our Services will be maintained, processed, and stored by us and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States and as necessary, in secured cloud storage, provided by our third-party service providers, which may include facilities located outside of the aforementioned locations. By providing your information, you expressly consent to the place of storage and transfer described above, including transfers outside of the jurisdiction in which the information was provided.
6. SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your Personal Information to the following third parties for the purposes described below:
- Law enforcement, legal proceedings, and as authorized by law: We may disclose Personal Information to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request.
Cross Border Data Transfers
With regards to the collection, use of and retention of your personal information which is transferred from the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to the United States or other jurisdictions, we ensure we maintain compliance with all applicable laws in respect of such transfers and uses standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission or other suitable safeguards in our data protection agreements with the relevant Service Providers to manage such data transfers out of the EEA and protect the privacy and security of your information.
7. RETENTION, MODIFICATION OR DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
However, please note that, although your Personal Information may be removed from our systems, we will retain any anonymous information contained therein or any anonymized or aggregate data derived therefrom, and such information will be owned by us and may continue to be used by us for any purpose, including the operation or improvement of our products and services.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
If applicable to you under your country’s jurisdiction, you may have certain rights in connection with your Personal Information and how we may handle it. You may exercise your rights at any time by contacting us via any of the contact methods set out below. Those rights may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Right of access. You may have a right to know what information we hold about you and, in some cases, to have the information communicated to you. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information.
- Right to correct Personal Information. We endeavor to keep the Personal Information that we hold about you accurate and up to date. Should you realize that any of the Personal Information that we hold about you is incorrect, please let us know and we will correct it as soon as we can.
- Data deletion. In some circumstances, you have a right to request that some portions of the Personal Information that we hold about you be deleted or otherwise anonymized.
- Data portability. In some circumstances, you may have the right to request that data which you have provided to us is provided to you, so you can transfer this to another data controller.
- Restriction of processing. In some cases, you may have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your Personal Information, such as when you are disputing the accuracy of your information held by us.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at email@example.com. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain such data, in whole or in part, to comply with any applicable rule or regulation, and/or to respond to or defend against legal proceedings. To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
10. JOB CANDIDATES
Pronto welcomes all qualified employee candidates (“Candidates”) to apply to any of the open positions posted on our Website, LinkedIn, or other properties by sending us their contact details and resume/CV (“Candidate Information”). We are committed to keep Candidate Information private and use it solely for our internal recruitment purposes (including for identifying Candidates, evaluating their applications, making hiring and employment decisions, and contacting Candidates by phone or in writing).
Please note that Pronto may retain Candidate Information submitted to it even after the applied position has been filled or closed for a reasonable time period. This is done so we may re-consider Candidates for other relevant positions and opportunities and use their Candidate Information as a reference for future applications submitted by them. We may also retain this information in case a Candidate is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to their employment. If you previously submitted your Candidates Information to Pronto, and now wish to access it, update it, or have it deleted from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
12. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
13. DIRECT MARKETING
If you provide us with your contact details through the Services where we indicate that such details will be used for the purpose of sending you occasional communications with respect to the Services, you hereby agree that we may also use such contact information in order to contact and inform you regarding our other related products and services which may be of interest you. We may send you such marketing materials, including news and updates about our products and services, by transmission to the e-mail address or phone number you have provided.
You may withdraw your consent to marketing materials at any time by pressing the “Unsubscribe” button in the email or by sending us a written notice via email to the following address: email@example.com.
14. COOKIES & SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
16. CONTACT US